Monday, September 14, 2009

Idaho State Fair/ Rednecks!

The Davis Family in 2008 haha j/k.



Look at me who wouldnt wanna have children with me. I was a striking young man!
























A few weekend ago me, my parents, and a special friend of mine headed to the Idaho State Fair/Joe Dirt convention for some good ole rednecking. Its always fun to see the quality of people that are some how drawm to these events. Its almost as exciting as demoliton derbys. The first thing we saw was at the front gate. The man taking the tickets was showing off his butt cleavage. Then we moved to the sheep sheds where we ran into a striking young family of mullets. There was not one but three beautiful flowing mullets. The mother is the only one that did not have a mulleta! Those 2 little boys are lucky to have a father leading them in his path of life. And let me say those sheep have some huge peanuts! The next funny thing we saw was a old man sprawled out in a booth dead asleep with his mouth wide open on diplay for everyone to see. We also saw a man that literally was one of the biggest men I have ever seen, I would have taken a picture if I wasnt scared of losing my life if he caught me. All in all it was a great time even though I paid $20 dollars for a corn dog but whatever! After a awesome time at the fair we headed back home and on the drive home we listened to my dad jam out to his favorite song "believe" by Cher. It was quite hilarious. And just in remembrance of rednecks I am going to post some pics of me and my family in our redeck years. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment