Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Yes I am ENGAGED!

Well Its official I am engaged! Its been a crazy and stressful few weeks. Ryan wanted it to be a suprise but would not stop digging and trying to figure it out, so my options were limited. It took a lot of work , I had to make sure she had work off, I had to plan with her friends and family to help me out. Then Ryan would try to change our plans! It was a stress! So I eventually had to lie and say I had to work saturday and I had to give her a lot of details so that she would feed into it. Then on saturday she went and hung out with her friends in Salt Lake, and then after she was suppose to meet one of my friends at the temple because I couldnt make it. So Ryan got to the bountiful temple and was looking for my friend when she ran into me. I said my little speech and then popped the question and she actually said YES! I was shocked haha not really! Needless to say it was a lot of stress and work but she was suprised and it was all worth it! Im a lucky guy. Then I suprised her again by taking her to dinner that night and having our families there! It was pretty neat! I came back to work monday and absolutely everyone knew and I hadnt told a person about it. I posted it on facebook and just watched it spread! Facebook is an amazing thing! HAHA Above is the scene of the crime as Ryan would say!
How cute! haha Ive decided that my blog is slowly turning into bloggin buddie, and im getting a little to soft. Oh well I guess it comes with old age!

Then here is the ring/my life savings. HAHA just kidding it was worth every penny! She loves it! I actually bought a different one that she was "sure"about and changed her mind 3 days later so I had to go back and get this one. But she promised she was sure about this one! Well thats the latest in our life, I am now a "fiance" haha!


4 comments:

  1. We are so happy for you and Ry and we love ya both. We are so excited for you and cant wait for the wedding, especially the girls. its going to be a long wait for them. We love you and are so glad to see you happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats kid! I can't believe you are engaged! Take care of her... :D

    ReplyDelete